Applications are open for the Library and Information Studies academic programmes for 2019
- PGDip LIS (admission criteria: any Bachelors degree or equivalent)
- MLIS (admission criteria: PGDip LIS or equivalent LIS degree, with minimum 65% aggregate)
- MPhil specialising in Digital Curation (admission criteria: any Honours or equivalent NQF Level 8 degree, with minimum 60% aggregate)
Closing date: 31 January 2019. https://applyonline.uct.ac.za
Bursaries are available for full-time PGDip LIS study.
Take note of our NQF Level 9 Occasional Courses, too, which can be taken as elective Masters credits
- Research Data Management (24 credits)
- Digital Curation (48 credits)
- Teaching & Learning for Librarians (48 credits)
Download our 2019 brochure (PDF, 290KB).